RN - Registered Nurse ICU
Registered Nurse - ICU
We are searching for a dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- At least 5 years of experience as an ICU nurse or critical care unit.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
For more information, contact Sevana at 602-788-5890 x122 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!