Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (Day Shift 48 Hours)
We are looking for highly organized, compassionate candidates to work as ER nurses. ER nurses are the first line of defense when responding to patient injuries, trauma, or allergic reactions. They are always prepared to respond to emergencies, assist doctors in emergency medical care, and ensure a high quality of nursing standards are maintained, among other duties.
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds and drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.
To learn more, please contact Sevana at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890 ext 122
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Able to work under high pressure.