Registered Nurse (RN)
A prominent rehab facility in North Central Phoenix has an urgent need for day RNs. This is a temp-to-perm position to start immediately! Available shift is Sunday – Tuesday, 12 hours shifts.
Qualified applicants will be Covid vaccinated and must be able to pass a drug test. Earn $38/hour.
- Deliver quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice for an Arizona licensed Registered Nurse.
- Tasks, activities and functions as delegated.
- May make assignment of duties to others as defined in their state of practice act.
- Ensure that tasks, activities and functions assigned to others can safely be performed by the person receiving the assignment based on their educational preparation.
- Provide monitoring of tasks, activities and functions that are assigned to others to ensure proper understanding and completion.
- Record and document daily encounters with patients in Medical Records, as assigned.
- Contribute to the assessment of the health status of patients.
- Participate in the development and modification of a patient's plan of care.
- Provide direct basic care to assigned (multiple) clients within the structure of the healthcare program at their facility.
- Provide safe and effective nursing care and assume responsibility for the care delivered.
- Implements patient education based on established teaching plans.
- Listen and provide empathetic assistance to patients in meeting their needs and carrying out prescribed treatments.
- May be required to lift/restrain patients.
If you’re interested, please contact Sevana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.