Registered Nurse (RN)
Our client is a correctional health facility in Arizona looking for registered nurses with at least 6 months of RN experience. All shifts are available! Earn $50/hour and benefits.
- Provide assessments and implement appropriate nursing interventions.
- Monitor patients' progress as appropriate and evaluate outcomes.
- Complete and process all required documentation including plans and discharge planning in a comprehensive, objective, and legible manner.
- Perform standard nursing procedures appropriate to patient needs.
- Administer medication and address other pharmacological needs as protocol dictates and performs basic intravenous and phlebotomy skills as required.
- Complete and process all required documentation in a comprehensive, objective and legible manner.
- Complete required classes and education credits and maintain current BLS (CPR) certification.
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement process.
- Organize and maintain a clean, work environment in accordance with infection control standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing (or issued by another state recognized by the Arizona Board of Nursing as a multi-compact license state) with no current, pending, or prior disciplinary action on nursing license.
- BLS/CPR/First Aid certification training is provided during new hire orientation.
- Must successfully complete a required fingerprint/background checks.
- Two (2) or more years' experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish), preferred.
For more information, contact Nick Mazur at 602 788-5890 or Nick@apnusa.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!