Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Join a community-based hospital in the heart of Las Cruces, New Mexico dedicated to serving Las Cruces and the entire Southern New Mexico area. Whether you are from Las Cruces or a neighboring town, this hospital is dedicated to delivering quality care to the community by its commitment to be an accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Replacement Center, an Accredited Stroke Center and an Accredited Bariatric Center.
As an Operating Room RN, you will be responsible for utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care. You will serve as a patient advocate, coordinating the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation.
- At least two year of surgical nursing experience, preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; Bachelor’s degree of Nursing preferred.
- Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) – Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one full month of work.
- Current ALS (Advanced Life Support).
- Earn $68,000 depending on experience.
- Generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term care and life insurance, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement.
To learn more and apply, please contact Chris at 602-788-5890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!