Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Night Shift
McCall and Lee has been engaged to recruit a passionate RN for one of our Texas based hospitals. This hospital is in an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world. If you are in a position to make a change, this opportunity may be worth a closer look.
We have an immediate need for highly-motivated, team-oriented registered nurse.
As a abuse substance RN you will be specializing in pain management. Substance abuse nurses help provide and regulate treatment for patients who suffer from one or more addictions, including alcohol, drugs, and other addictive substances. In addition to administering and overseeing treatment, a substance abuse nurse teaches patients about the various treatment options available as well as the many dangers of substance abuse. Providing such support to people who desperately need help to better their lives and have little else to focus on other than their addiction is vitally important — and extremely fulfilling.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.(Substance Abuse Preferred)
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
If you are in a position to make a change or are even just curious to take a look at an opportunity that might enhance your quality of life and take your career to the next level please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter listed below: