Labor & Delivery - Registered Nurse (RN)Phoenix, Arizona
$60/hrA Phoenix community hospital needs additional, experienced L&D nurses to care for patients
- 13-week contract. 11/27/2023 - 02/24/2024
- Full-time contract
- Night shift 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
- 12-hour shifts.
Additional Info:Pt Age Group: couplets pt ratios 1-2 couplets req'd float 3 weekend days per month self scheduling w/ manager final approval CERTS req'd: ACLS, BCLS, AWHONN intermediate, NRP CERTS pref: AWHONN advanced, C-EFM, RNC-OB SKILLS req'd: circulate, FHM, Level 3 L&D SKILLS pref: scrub, triage 3 yrs required L&D exp. no 1st time travelers 2 preapproved RTO per contract will consider 1st time traveler if > 5 yrs of expFor more information, contact Sevana at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current nursing license as a registered nurse in the State of Arizona.
- At least 1 year in critical care and/or ER experience.