Title: RF/Microwave & High-Speed Digital PCB Designer
City: Santa Rosa
Job Code: EB-1654222858
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated RF/Microwave & High-Speed Digital PCB Designer to work on-site with our client; a world-class, Fortune-1000 Test and Measurement company in Santa Rosa, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long term contract assignments.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Design and implementation of PCB technologies and processes.
- Work with and manage supplier and manufacturing partners.
- Architecture investigation and tradeoff analysis, simulation.
- 5+ years of experience with Mentor Graphics ECAD and validation tools: DxDesigner, Expedition, Board Station, and Valor (8.2 and NPI).
- 5+ years of PCB design and layout experience with RF, uWave, and High Density design.
- 10+ years of experience with Enovia documentation control system, or similar.
- High speed digital design.
- CES development.
- PCB Translation experience.
- Cross-functional communication skills with functional representative (Planning, Procurement, R&D).
US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible.Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.