Title: RF Calibration Technician
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2073469076
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated RF Calibration Technician to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Roseville, CA.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
Job Description :
- Test, calibrate, assemble and disassemble electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Calibrate and perform adjustments on Electronic and/or Physical Measurement and Test Equipment.
- Use test automation platforms and software to calibrate Measurement and Test Equipment.
- Perform manual calibration procedures on Measurement and Test Equipment.
- Solve problems related to calibration, metrology principles, and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Enhance or develop calibration procedures.
- Four years of experience in calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME, etc). Strong PC skills are a must.
- Maintain a positive attitude and provides constructive dialogue with respect to business strategies, direction and policies.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Resolve technical problems and provide advice on set-up, applications and issues related to compatibility.
- Quickly becomes proficient in calibration support and adjustment as new products are introduced.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.