Our client, a global tier one automotive supplier, is looking for an RF Antenna Design Engineer to join their growing R&D team in Ypsilanti, MI.
Why work here?
This is a great opportunity to be involved with true Research & Development. This position will work on global projects and be part of a team which is responsible for developing new and innovative antennas. This company is a recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing growth in North America with product lines diversified across several verticals providing global strength and stability. This is a full-time position which offers full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401K).
The RF Antenna Design Engineer is responsible for implementing new technology and solution development for new automotive antennas and related RF products.
- Direct research and development activities according to applicable government regulations, manufacturing processes, or other considerations
- Advise & propose innovative new product design and process improvements
- Evaluate and develop existing glazing products and processes
- Locate, collect, and report costs associate with development activities
- Participate in root cause analysis activities
- Develop solutions according to technical & customer requirements
- BSEE or equivalent degree, antenna or applied EM courses preferred
- 2+ years of industry experience/R&D or product validation- automotive preferred
- Working knowledge of specifications, standards, scientific test methods, equipment, and instrumentation relevant to area of specialty
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present complex technical information
- Use of Microsoft programs and knowledge of programming languages
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.