We are hiring Regional Account Managers to join our Business Development team. We are looking for people with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn. Business-to-business sales experience preferred, but not necessary as we will provide you with a tremendous amount of training to ensure your success in this role (and there are advancement opportunities for strong performers! ).
Regional Account Managers will be responsible for managing and growing a territory. This is an inside sales position contacting potential and previous Magid customers. This position entails making between 50-70 calls a day with the end goal turning 10 to 12 of those calls into a sales focused call. We provide a tremendous amount of training and there is advancement opportunities down the road for strong performers.
- Contacting and qualifying accounts based on industry and size of a given facility or company
- Networking to identify decision makers, processes, and procedures involved with the procurement of safety supplies
- Providing value above and beyond price by walking through key value propositions that will increase efficiency in your prospects role
- Create and deliver quotations to customers
- Work effectively with internal staff to meet customers delivery requirements
- Strong work ethic
- Sense of urgency
- Competitive by nature
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Retail experience a plus
This is an hourly paid position and includes monthly UNCAPPED commissions opportunities! Established Regional Account Managers can be in the $45,000 to $60,000 a year range after building their book of business (typically within 2 years). This is a full-time, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends) role, and offers comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K, annual guaranteed profit sharing and more.
Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor and importer of hand protection and safety products i.e. work gloves, fall protection, gas detection, reusable and disposable respirators, clean room, 1st aid and all other safety related products. Magid is a financially stable, growing and privately held business, which has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disabled/veteran