Recruiting in Motion is an innovative recruitment firm that takes the art & science of recruiting to a whole new level and we are looking for a RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT / JUNIOR RECRUITER to join our small and growing Vancouver team!
This position works from within our downtown Vancouver office location.
We are the only Greater Vancouver employment agency to offer our clients a unique three-dimensional approach to staffing. We provide candidate video clips along with resumes making the hiring process faster, easier, less expensive and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
We have 30 offices throughout Canada and the United States and specialize in the recruitment and placement of temporary, contract and permanent employees at all levels of OFFICE, INDUSTRIAL and PROFESSIONAL positions.
With the bar set high, our Vancouver office needs a polished and professional Recruitment Assistant / Junior Recruiter to give exceptional guest experiences to both our clients and candidates. At Recruiting in Motion, you'll work in a friendly, fast-paced team environment inside a dynamic multicultural organization that prioritizes quality while offering best-in-class service to our customers and applicants.
Our Vancouver team is comprised of competitive, compassionate, mature-minded professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and expertise. We are a team that values respect, drive, loyalty, hard work and accomplishment.
Job Title: Recruitment Assistant / Junior Recruiter
Reports to: Manager Recruitment
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday – 40 hour week
Location: Downtown Vancouver – 595 Howe Street, Suite 308
The Recruitment Assistant / Junior Recruiter will be responsible for recruitment assistant and temporary staffing duties for a small team in Vancouver. A smart, outgoing, eloquent, energetic, confident, enthusiastic, and proactive individual with a flair for generating amazing guest experiences, as well as someone who can multitask and deal with shifting priorities is required for this position.
The general job description listed here is not exhaustive and is subject to change;
- Create a magical guest experience and first point of contact for job seekers, candidate interviews, clients and internal staff
- Recruitment Assistant duties supporting Recruiters with database searches, pre-screening and interviewing junior candidates, assisting with ASAP temp staffing job orders and send-outs, coordinating interviews, reference checks, candidate testing, screening and processing of candidate registration paperwork
- Occasional backup Reception duties including answering phones, mail, opening and closing the office, etc.
- Recruitment support including placing job postings on social media, creating hot candidate list reports, basic calendar management, data entry, maintaining filing systems, managing internal candidate paperwork
- Manage and action candidate pipelines in our CRM
- Ongoing daily customer service and communications with our candidates and clients
- Temporary Staffing – sourcing, identifying, qualifying and placing temporary candidates into administrative jobs
- Other special projects and assignments as directed by the Managing Partner
- University Degree or Post-Secondary diploma and equivalent recruitment experience
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word and Excel
- Previous experience working in a professional services office setting
- Full cycle recruitment experience is ideal but not mandatory
- Ability to prioritize and handle changing priorities and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong web, research, analysis, and computer tech-savvy skills
- Proven customer service, administrative, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Solid English communication skills both written and verbal, professional demeanor and appearance, interpersonal skills and integrity
- Friendly, approachable, confident, reliable, punctual, and outgoing person
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Enhance our work culture by being a Happy, Healthy, Respectful, Professional, and Fun workplace
We offer the successful candidate a stable, professional, and supportive working environment, newly built offices located across from the Pacific Centre Mall, a base salary commensurate with experience, paid vacation, a Personal Health Spending Benefits Account and an opportunity to grow over time into other roles.
How to Apply:
This role is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver and starts in January 2023. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, citing RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT (in a MS word document) in confidence for immediate consideration. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.