Title: R&D Software Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1473668477
Tekberry is looking for an R&D Software Engineer to work on-site with our client: a world-class, Fortune-1000 electronics company in Everett, WA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Develop test code, implement a supportable and scalable measurement suite as plug-ins to a test automation application.
- Complete additional test suites leveraging existing structure.
- BS EE or CS with experience with programmable instruments.
- Solid grasp of Visual Studio C# (intermediate or above), with SCPI instrument control.
- Experience with data management and manipulation including matrices.
- Understands basic signal processing with frequency domain and time domain.
- Demonstrated experience in object oriented programming, and able to produce well-structured code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Working knowledge of Git version control.
- UI experience preferred.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.