This new position will focus on R&D activities for the Unitary/Ductless HVAC team. This will include designing and prototyping new concepts and designs, as well as advanced development and future innovation for these product categories. This is a full-time position. Some domestic and international travel is required.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Click here to apply online
- Collaborate with international R&D team regarding product design, problem-solving, and new concept development.
- Be an integral part of the product planning and future innovation roadmap process.
- Take a hands-on approach regarding advanced development and prototyping to prove feasibility.
- Participate in weekly R&D calls with international design team – following up on action items, etc.
- Potentially help lead university research projects and be a major sponsor/advocate for new projects related to these product categories.
- Work independently and with a small team to recommend product improvements, new features, etc. based on product feedback, reviews, and consumer research.
- Be a major contributor to the intellectual property strategy and roadmap for these product families.
- Lead competitive analysis and teardowns – including technology offerings, features, performance data, etc.
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally.