Title: R&D DevOps Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1005605812
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated R&D DevOps Specialist to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Everett, WA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Job Description:
that is always reliable and available to our client's customers. As a DevOps specialist, you are in charge to set up the software development environment to enable continuous integration and team collaboration across multiple geographical sites. You will assist with the configuration of tools, build and test environment to enable the team as a whole to be productive and innovative.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Scripting (Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl/PHP).
- Continuous integration/deployment in AWS and cloud environments using Jenkins.
- Command line experience
- Build and deploy experience
- Basic networking experience
- Git (or other SCM)
- Experience in Systems Administration & understanding of Windows and Linux platforms
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.