We represent a leader in the manufacturing of custom-engineered, high-quality metal building systems in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for Quote Engineer to join our client's growing team.Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at Derek@zsgtalent.com
As Quote Engineer you will be working in collaboration with Estimating Department and Sales Team to create accurate, competitive and thorough designs for metal building systems. Value engineering of design and fabrication solutions to ensure a competitive advantage. Manage the schedule demands set forth by customers, sales team and estimating department. Create safe and economical project solutions. Be aware of economic impacts of decisions based on price, erection concerns and total in-place cost of construction. Supply complete, accurate, and well qualified building information for Estimating Department.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree or MS in Civil or Architectural Engineering from an accredited school with emphasis in structural engineering.
- Successfully passed the FE (EIT) exam
- PE or SE license in US, or the ability to gain registration within one year.
- 2 years Metal Building experience in Design, Detailing, Customer Service and/or Estimating
- Proficiency at reading architectural/structural drawings and specifications
- Demonstrated leadership presence
Keywords: design engineer, civil engineer, structural engineer, BSCE, P.E., P. Eng, professional engineer, civil professional engineer, pre-engineered buildings, pre-engineered metal buildings, pre-fabricated buildings, metal building systems, steel buildings, steel building industry, estimating, quote