QuickBooks Bookkeeper and Client Consultant
Our client a growing CPA firm, has an immediate need for a Bookkeeper with strong QuickBooks experience (QuickBooks Pro Certified Preferred) and Bookkeeping experience to clean up client accounting and implement QuickBooks for clients.
- Consulting & Training of Clients in QuickBooks software to include: Installation and set-up of QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Assess client’s accounting and software to be able to clean up Accounting Software to produce Accurate Financials. Providing proven result of clients ‘Knowing their Numbers’
- Process diversified Accounts Payable and Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance
charges, billings, invoicing, purchase order and inventory verification, and preparation of daily bank deposits
- Work with clients in multiple industries to customize Chart of Accounts, complete set up of A/R, A/P, Payroll, Assets, Liabilities, Equity Accounts
- Learn and integrate third party software into QuickBooks using various integration tool
- Monthly Bookkeeping, Reconciliations, Year End Tax Preparation, Process Payroll, Quarterlies, Sales Tax Filing
- Must have five or more years of Bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks Pro Certification preferred
- Experience preparing sales & use tax and payroll tax filings required.
Qualified candidates, submit your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.comClick here to apply online