Recruitment Partners is working on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for a Quantity Surveyor for the project. This role is a 3-year commitment for the project and will be based in Hope, BC and will be an initial travel in and initial travel out position.Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Preparations of RFP documentation, and administering tender for bidders.
- Minimizing and evaluating contractual risks.
- Liaise with the Project Manager, to help formulate Project Management Reports, specifically in relation to cost, cost forecasting, accruals, provisions, contractual status and risk.
- Contract administration.
- Cost reporting to client.
- Negotiations of claims and COs.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Max Morin.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support TechnologyContact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in oil and gas engineering project.
- Experience working in a mega project environment.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of engineering professionals.
- Experience leading interaction with regulatory and contractual aspects of the project.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Pipeline Project experience
- Must have excellent analytical and computational skills.
- Must have notable experience in design and execution of pipelines and facilities projects.
- A proven track record in facility and pipeline projects with a thorough working knowledge of the interfaces with other engineering disciplines, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning, and assisting Operations during commissioning and start-up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Travel to various site locations (site-based)
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize as required.