Duration: 6 months to start
Location: Downtown Toronto
You actively participate in all aspects of the development of the application. You are following the Fixed Income IT protocols and standards. You report to the Local Head of Fixed Income and the head of the Fixed Income Risk & PnL You would develop tools and applications on the Falcon platform.
- Improve available application tooling by providing new functionalities
- Improve infrastructure supporting desk-based queries
- Provide design and test for various existing components
- Manage tasks via SDLC processes
- Implement changes after considering their impact and thinking of the best way to deliver them.
- 3+ years of a major programming language such as Java/C++/Python
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Scala/React experience is a plus
- Financial product knowledge is a plus