Quality Systems EngineerJoin a world leading manufacturer supplying to a variety of industries including automotive, building construction, and aerospace.Responsibilities:
- Development of a robust quality management system
- Manage Quality standards for Aerospace
- Oversight of Quality Lab Standards. Calibration and testing facilities to the ISO 17025 standard.
- Oversight of Quality Key Performance Indicators
- Oversees all site quality systems certifications (ISO, TS, AS, A2LA, others).
- Ensures Internal Quality Systems Compliance
- Manages Standard Work Development & Maintenance
- Coordinates compliance with customer
- Leads Internal Auditing
- 3 years of quality engineering experience within manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.