JOB TITLE: QUALITY SUPERVISOR
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for a Quality Supervisor
- Coordinating the work activity for people performing audit inspection functions, gage metrology, product metrology, gear quality, salvage/rework.
- Must determine the needs and provide for the assignment of people to perform the required work for the various departments.
- The work activity includes incoming and in-process inspections of production parts and assemblies, layout inspections, quality audits, gage inspections and calibrations, and appropriately, inspections of suspected nonconforming materials.
- He/she completes or authorizes forms and reports, and maintains records such as overtime, absences, payroll and material rejections.
- High school graduate or GED required; Associate or Bachelor degree desirable.
- 3+ years Quality Supervision experience working in a manufacturing plant environment
- Strong background in compliance/adherence to process for themselves, their direct reports and all others within the organization
- Understanding of GD&T ** Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing desirable.
- Possess knowledge of current product or experience in metal machining operations and assembly desirable.
- Possess knowledge in the application of measurement equipment (gages and gaging systems).
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.