Large International Manufacturing Company located in Lima Ohio is looking for a Quality Supervisor
- As a Quality Supervise you will coordinate all the Quality Technician activities for each shift.
- Verification of 1st piece inspection at Assembly and Machining.
- Interface with Quality Engineers and production operations to resolve issues affecting product quality.
- Ensure that procedures/work instructions are updated and maintained in compliance to ISO/IATF standards.
- Set up gage R&R studies and train operators on proper gage use.
- Perform Internal Quality Management System Audits and LPA Audits.
- Develop and implement ideas for continuous improvement.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a quality, process, or manufacturing engineering environment within a manufacturing facility
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of ISO/IATF quality systems
- Ability to supervise and evaluate the work of employees
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, process standards, and specification to include GD&T
- Must be an energetic problem solver and utilize a problem-solving methodology such as 8D and 5 Why
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.