Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Quality Supervisor to join our client's growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at Ryan@zsgtalent.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Lead Quality team in 2 divisions (Louisville, KY and Cedar Springs, GA)
2. Implementation of product or customer specifications, quality norms and procedures
3. Develop procedures, instructions and specifications to ensure quality system conformity with ISO 9001 and UL requirements
4. Coordinate and organize the execution of external audits and internal, supplier audits and vendor's qualifications under UL and maintain strong link with commercial and operating teams relative to customer needs and technical services
5. Represent division in several electrical industry committees such as STI, NEMA, NFPA/NEC.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing/leading others
- 2+ years in Operations or Quality department
- Willingness to travel between divisions (25-50%)
- 4 year Technical degree in Math, Science or Engineering
- Prior experience as Quality Auditor or Operations Supervisor
- Computer skills in software packages: Microsoft Office