Our client company in Sumter, SC specializes in ATM and Financial Equipment refurbishment.
The are looking for an Quality Manager/Product Support Manager
- Acquire and retain a working knowledge of operation, preventive maintenance and testing for equipment, assemblies, and refurbishment
- Develop processes and procedures in support of operation, preventive maintenance, and testing for equipment, assemblies, and refurbishment
- Acquire, retain, and assist in the development of administrative and inventory control processes and procedures
- Acquire, retain, and assist in the development of quality assurance processes and procedures
- Develop and administer technical, administrative, and customer service training for internal and external personnel
- Determine ongoing needs for consumable materials, production equipment and personnel to consistently produce high quality refurbished equipment at customer demand levels
- Help the company stay abreast of the latest industry advancements by conducting research, attending training, and making recommendations to Executive Management
- Ensure the highest level of ongoing customer service through answering technical related questions and fulfilling requests
- Assist MVP management in the interview and hiring process.
- Attend weekly or as scheduled management meetings to establish product support initiatives, review current projects, and determine operational requirements
- Other duties as identified and assigned by Executive Management
- • Maintain lab to 5S workplace organizational standards
• Maintain documents and standards to meet or exceed KPIs objectives
• Proactive in identifying and performing tasks to maintain and improve quality
• Coordinate and/or assist in developing and maintaining QSD including work instructions, procedures, and policies
- PPAP (Production Product Approval Process) and/or APQP (Advanced Product Quality
Formal problem solving skills; examples include 8D, 5P, 5WHY, etc.
Quality management systems; examples include ISO, TS and/or IATF