We have a client in central Illinois in need of a Quality Manager for their food & pharmaceutical packaging facility. The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Ensures that all plant documentation and testing methods issued, approved and implemented; are accurate and in compliance with ISO 9001, GMP, GLP, HACCP and Food Safety requirements and any other applicable legal and other requirements; Responsible for ensuring that training on SOPs, procedures, work instructions, and testing methods, is documented and signed by employees prior to implementation.
Click here to apply online
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Science plus 7 to 10 years of related experience, including five years in flexible packaging manufacturing or the food industry and at least 5 to 10 years management experience in quality. Pharmaceutical experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including forming and leading a work group, establishing objectives and timelines and managing to completion all project activities.
- Responsible for site internal audit program and coordinates with operational units in the design, development and implementation of more effective audit systems;
- Develop, maintain, and report to management, monthly and quarterly key performance indicators;
- Develops and implements an annual GMP and Food Safety training for plant employees;