endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Manufacturing Company located in the St Clair Michigan area is looking for a Plant Quality Manager.
- Lead all relevant Quality and cross-functional activities, with particular emphasis on the roll-out, support and appropriate verification of the Quality Management System..
- Lead all Warranty management and remediation efforts, inclusive of customer relationship management and problem solving activities to actively manage and minimize warranty spend.
- Monitor quality activities; customer and supplier (internal and external) quality, customer relationships, proactive continuous improvement activities, technical problem solving leadership and activities, corrective action activities, warranty and field action management.
- Develop key metrics supporting customer satisfaction and plant operational goals.
- Enforce Corporate Policies and Procedures and the corporate Quality Operating System.
- Maintain & improve quality systems consistent with the customer, and company TS16949 requirements, inclusive of a robust Management Review and auditing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience in Quality with significant managerial / leadership experience. Significant global experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years Automotive Quality Experience in a tier one, tier two or OEM
- Knowledge of TS16949, ISO and AIAG requirements is mandatory and IATF 16949 is a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.