Large Fortune 500 Manufacturing Company located on the NW side of Ashland Ohio is looking for a Plant Quality Manager that will drive the Quality Function/Improvements in the plant through the development and execution of clear quality strategies/practices/leadership in support of our manufacturing strategy
Responsibilities / Authority:
- Ensure that the necessary controls are in place to comply with requirements and stated objectives in the Quality Manual.
- Ensures that the requirements of all pertinent Standards are established, implemented and maintained
- Reports on the performance of the quality system to the Sr Management Team for review and improvement of the quality system.
- Drive systemic improvements to our Quality processes as related to MFG
- Lead/drive/accelerate opportunities to enable plant quality improvements by:
- Reducing scrap and rework as well as the total warranty costs (product warranty and liability costs)
- Improving outgoing quality (reducing PPM)
- Bachelors Degree
- ASQ Certifications preferred in the following: Quality Engineer, Auditor and Manager
- 5+ years experience in vertically integrated MFG (Stamping, Fabrication, Tooling, and Engineering preferred)
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, Process FMEA, Control Plans, PPAP, Gage R & R, and SPC.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.