Quality ManagerJoin a Multi-Billion Dollar Final Assembly Manufacturer for heavy trucks and lift equipment within a 285-employee non-union plant. Join a business unit poised to become #1 in North America.Responsibilities:
- Directly manage Supplier Quality team
- Assist with mentoring other quality associates and support positive team collaboration
- Analyze supplier capabilities
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management (SCM) to maintain, monitor, and improve supplier quality metrics
- Actively work in partnership with and assist SCM in the area of Supplier Quality
- Facilitate and execute improvements and standardization in processes, communications, and technology that support or affect Supplier Quality
- Request, receive, review, and make necessary improvements to supplier quality documentation which may include control plans, quality plans, PFMEAs (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), PPAPs (Production Part Approval Process), corrective actions (8D), flow charts, etc.
- Support and participate in the:
- Supplier selection process (SET)
- Ongoing monitoring and measurement process (SPARC)
- Corrective action processes (CART, PSR, SCAR) that are related to supplier issues; analyze data and utilize formal problem-solving methodologies and tools
- Conduct internal and supplier quality system audits and participate in the corrective action process to monitor, verify, and close actions.
- Manage the internal PPAP system and adapt automotive concepts, as appropriate, to add value but not drive unnecessary cost
- Act as a liaison with suppliers and engineering on Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) projects and ensure suppliers are on track and capable for new launches
- Ensure area of responsibility is in compliance with the ISO 9001 standard
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of six years’ experience in supplier quality engineering and product quality engineering with a proven understanding of engineering principles and quality tools and methods such as Control Plans, PPAP, APQP, PFMEA, 8D, SPC, ISO 9001, Six Sigma, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 standard and auditing
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.