endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Quality Manager - Stamping
Charismatic, Motivational leader needed for a team hungry to learn. Join this Multi-Billion Dollar leading automotive supplier managing a team of 8 and 35 indirect reports.
• Manage team of Quality Engineers, Quality Supervisors, Weld Techs, Auditors, CMM lab, Metallurgical Lab and Customer Liaisons.
• Maintain quality control sampling system, procedures, APQP, PPAP and IMDS activities
• Manage, audit and continuously improve TS16949 systems and procedures;3.
• Direct Customer and Supplier liaisons for plant quality activities and concerns including scheduled visits;
• Establish and maintain all quality documents, samples, customer contact, supplier development, production start - up, product launch, and correction of production variances and warrant analysis.
• 7 years’ experience in high volume automotive manufacturing
• 5 years in a Management
• IATF experience required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.