endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Plant Quality Manager should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Experience in a supervisory role as well as 2-4 years relevant experience with specialized or technical knowledge in Total Quality Management, Problem solving, and customer interaction.
- Perform advanced quality system responsibilities in accordance with product control manual.
- Responsible for implementation and maintaining the Plant’s Quality System to FSSC 22000. Serves as Food Safety Champion.
- Assist in organizing and understanding customer satisfaction based upon product and service performance.
- Effectively communicate customer’s issues and perspectives to all plant personnel, including floor level, on a routine and timely basis. Works directly with all departments in quality issues and in preventative and corrective actions.
- Facilitate problem solving activity through TQM, team building and quality systems tools and methods. Works with the line and process supervisors in identifying negative quality trends and repetitive defects. Assist in the problem-solving process.
- Establish customer relationships by ensuring consistency of 5 UPS, making customer visits as appropriate and assisting in implementing customer quality management systems.
- Investigate customer complaints and work with appropriate management to resolve issues. Assist process managers in preparing customer complaint responses and maintain data base on all customer complaints.
- Administration of in-plant GMP programs and may direct outside warehouse reselect activity.
- Responsible for coordinating plant activities to execute sampling requests.
- Ensure plant quality system incorporates all facets of regional and global quality systems to include standard operating procedures.
In the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Assist plant management in setting, maintaining and achieving quality objectives through development / maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Work directly with all departments in quality issues and in preventative and corrective actions. Serve as plant leader and primary participant in all supplier certification programs.
- Identify appropriate tasks and schedules required to accomplish goals and continuous improvement in the process.
What we offer:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D08#LI-01
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution & match
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more…