endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis has teamed up with an Automotive Manufacturing Company near the Coldwater, MI area in search for a Quality. Manager.
- Manage the development, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the Quality System, ensuring that all DAC, Customer, and IATF requirements are in compliance
- Interpretation of established Customer and internal product quality standards.
- Ensure implementation of necessary procedures and work instructions to meet requirements of Quality System Registration per IATF 16949.
- Work with Management team on all aspects of plant management to bring cross functional knowledge of all issues.
- Develop a work force skilled in quality systems, processes, and procedures.
- Develop and administer the department budget.
- Manage the developments and maintenance of the Quality Systems per applicable requirements and serve as Management Representative for Quality System.
- Proved various reports as required per management of review checklists.
- Perform supplier Quality Stems audits with team or individual and provide support for supplier Quality Systems Improvements
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent ASQC certification
- Supplier Management
- IATF 16949 Quality System requirements
- Supplier Quality systems
- Poka Yoke