endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Tier One Manufacturing Company located in the Battle Creek area is looking for a Plant Quality Manager.
1. Monitor and maintain quality standards
2. Ensures that quality specifications and SOP’s are followed to insure consistency in the process
3. Identifies and reports trends in quality which may impact customer requirements
4. Prepares Quality Report for preventive action purposes
5. Monitor and Maintain Quality system (TS-16949)
6. Documents and monitors all Quality requirements to insure the plant remains in compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Working as a Quality Manufacturer in an Automotive Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with TS or IATF Quality standards is a plus
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.