Large Tier One Manufacturing Company located in the Sterling Heights Michigan area is looking for a Plant Quality Manager.
Monitor and maintain quality standards
- Ensures that quality specifications and SOP’s are followed to insure consistency in the process
- Notifies Operations of Quality Issues
- Experience in SPC, TS-16949, IATF, PPAP, 6 Sigma a plus
- Develop, implement and coordinate the product quality assurance program to prevent/eliminate defects of new and existing products.
- Identifies and reports trends in quality which may impact customer requirements
- Prepares Quality Report for preventive action purposes
- Monitor and Maintain Quality system (TS-16949 / IATF)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years quality management or supervisory experience
- Statistical Process
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Experience working in a machining or stamping environment is a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.