High volume world leading manufacturer adding a quality manager.
- Drive the quality in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Manage a team of quality engineers
- Technical quality skills:
- PDCA: Plan-Do-Check-Act, a repetitive four-stage model for continuous improvement (CI) in business process management.
- DMAIC: Define–Measure–Analyze–Improve–Control, a data-driven improvement cycle used for improving, optimizing, and stabilizing business processes and designs. The DMAIC improvement cycle is the core tool used t drive Six Sigma projects.
- ISO/TS: Development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention, and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive industry supply chain.
- APQP: Procedures and techniques used t develop products in industry, particularly the automotive industry.
- PPAP: Standardized process in the automotive and aerospace industries that helps manufacturers and suppliers communicate and approve production designs and processes before, during, and after manufacture.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of high-volume quality engineering experience
- 3 years of experience managing a team of direct reports
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.