endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located on the East side of Madison Wisconsin is looking for a Quality Manager that will develop, direct and supervise the quality systems throughout the organization. Will also be responsible for supplier quality, customer quality, document control, TS audits, customer audits, and prototypes.
Monitor and maintain quality standards
- Ensures that quality specifications and SOP’s are followed to insure consistency in the process
- Notifies Operations of Quality Issues
Analyze quality trends
- Identifies and reports trends in quality which may impact customer requirements
- Prepares Quality Report for preventive action purposes
Monitor and Maintain Quality system
- Documents and monitors all Quality requirements to insure the plant remains in compliance
- Coordinates all Quality Related Management Review / Activities
- 5+ years quality management or supervisory experience
- 2+ years Automotive Experience
- Ability to lead root cause/corrective action processes (8D, 5 Why, Fishbone etc.)
- Detailed Knowledge of TS-16949 requirements
- SPC, PPAP, PFMEA, CONTROL Plans, APQP
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.