endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Automotive Manufacturing Company located in the Knox Indiana / Valparaiso Indiana area is looking for a Quality Manager.
- Champion, support or lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system.
- The quality manager monitors and advises on how the system is performing, which may often include the publication of statistics regarding company performance against set measures.
- A key role of the quality manager is that of ensuring that customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the organization is meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- The quality manager will also be involved in developing the quality goals and targets in the organizations strategic plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred) with 5+ years’ Experience
- High School Diploma and 15+ years’ experience
- Understand and lead the team through IAT 16949:2016 compliance
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing Experience is a plus
- Strong Customer Quality Experience (job requires Customer Interaction)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.