1. Interface with Customers on all Quality issues.
2. Manage all Customers/AS9100/Regulatory agency/Third party audits.
3. Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with external and internal customers to facilitate the successful accomplishment of business objectives.
4. Monitor, improve, and oversee all QMS quality policies/procedures to achieve and sustain all required certifications.
5. Develop, maintain and perform internal audits.
6. Develop and maintain the corrective/preventive action system and ensure follow-up.
7. Closure of corrective/preventive action Requests, as well as verification of effectiveness.
8. Monitor and report status of non-conformities from internal and external audits.
9. Prepare and present periodic Management Reviews of the Quality System to senior management.
10. Report and improve all Quality-related KPI's.
11. Lead Problem Solving events.
12. Develop, implement, and execute product and process quality plans that assure conformance to all customer and regulatory requirements.
13. Act as designated liaison for regulatory bodies and accrediting organizations.
14. Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with QMS procedures, work instructions and "Best Practices" throughout the facility.
15. Responsible for the overall operation of the inspection department and hold the final authority in releasing the product.
16. Provide advice, counsel and analysis in support of existing and proposed manufacturing operations regarding ability to meet design and customer requirements, recommending necessary changes.
17. Manage, train and mentor of Quality Inspectors, as well as assure inspection and test is planned, effective and efficient in mitigating quality risks.
18. Work in conjunction with the management team to select, train and develop a highly skilled quality workforce; provide supervision, administrative support, technical direction, assistance and discipline, as required.