Multi-Billion Dollar Tier One Automotive Company located in the Paris Tennessee area is looking for a Plant Quality Manager.
- Creating and /or augmenting the Quality systems, approaches and programs to achieve a proactive, customer focused organization.
- Formulate an overall quality vision, setting quality goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve the set goal.
- Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implement systems from APQP through production launch that nurture quality excellence.
- Lead all relevant Quality and cross-functional activities, with particular emphasis on the roll-out, support and appropriate verification of the Plant Quality Management System.
- Monitor quality activities; customer and supplier (internal and external) quality, customer relationships, proactive continuous improvement activities, technical problem-solving leadership and activities, corrective action activities, warranty and field action management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience in Quality
- 5+ years in Quality Management in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of IATF, TS-16949, ISO and AIAG requirements is mandatory
Relocation Available: Yes
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.