endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large, International Manufacturing Company located in Fremont Indiana is looking for a Quality Manager
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives consistent with corporate policies and goals.
- Performs the duties of Plant Management Representative as defined by ISO 9001:2008.
- Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department.
- Design & implement quality control training programs to key personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Quality, or a comparable discipline 10+ years’ experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years working as a Quality Manager in a Manufacturing Plant environment
- In-depth knowledge of ISO9001 – 2015
- Gage calibrations, gage R&R’s, blue print reading, inspection criteria and methodology
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.