endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international manufacturing company located in the Florence KY area is looking for a Quality Manager
- Coordinate, Manage and Facilitate the Quality Department to achieve customer satisfaction
- Oversee, provide leadership for and coordinate activities for the quality function within the plant
- Develop and maintain procedural systems in accordance with TS16949 and customer specific requirements.
- Implement quality systems and initiatives
- Participate and support in Continuous Improvement Activities (DOS, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, Black Belt, and ITS programs)
- Direct Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP/PPAP)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quality Manager in a Manufacturing Environment
- TS16949 internal auditing training
- Proficient in blueprint and specification reading, measurements, capability studies, Gauge R&R studies, SPC, and GD&T
- Proficient in TS16949, IATF, AIAG, and Customer Specific requirements
- FMEA, PPAP, GR&R, QFD, SPC, CPK, ISO/TS