The Quality Manager will effectively manage all aspects of quality resources, policies, functions and records as defined and required by our business and customers. Coordinate quality activities in the support and monitoring of all Manufacturing, Supplier, Customer and contractual requirements. Integrate processes and functions with all other departments as required to continually meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Effectively develop, manage and deploy quality personnel, equipment, processes and record keeping in the supply of products and services.
- Communicate effectively with other departments on a timely basis regarding the complete and appropriate integration of quality functions within our business.
- Maintain ISO9001 certification and other certifications as needed.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to facilitate the highest quality outcomes in the achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for the training and awareness of all employees to quality requirements, processes, methods, record keeping and goals within our organization.
- Lead and motivate Quality Department employees to improved business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a technical degree and/or advanced degree preferred.
- Must have work-related experience and demonstrated progression in both the responsibility and leadership of a Quality Department.
- Experience working with government contracts is a must.
- Must be able to think, write and communicate clearly and logically.
- Work and communicate well with management, peers, employees and customers under all conditions.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and able to use ERP systems.
- Comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.