This company was founded 50+ years ago and is the leading manufacturer and supplier of gas furnaces, water heaters and cooking appliances for various industries. This company is one of the largest employers in the area and over 70% of their workforce have been with the company for 20 years or longer. They are growing and adding more people to their Engineering team.
The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring that products comply with all standards and expectations. This position’s primary responsibilities include understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards, and developing quality control processes.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Create and review specifications for products or processes
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Keep accurate documentation and submit detailed reports
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Manager
- Experience building a QMS
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.