endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Plans, coordinates, and directs Quality Program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards and customer requirements. Working from written and verbal instructions performs the following duties:
Reports to the Corporate Director of Quality, as well as the direct supervision of the Plant Manager
- Develops and maintains a process control system that tracks and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product to meet customer requirements
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives per QMS and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the Operations Manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspections and testing activities to ensure continuous control over material and products.
- Ensure quality level awareness through MOS participation and key measurable reviews.
- Authorized to maintain a review system of the reject area to reduce quantity and obtain expedient turnaround.
- Develops and maintains a system for supplier product quality audits to ensure all suppliers meet or exceed our quality requirements, track and report where necessary. This includes driving supplier improvement and development.
- Authorized to identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality systems.
- Meets with vendors, customers, and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality issues as required.
- Prepares for and represents the company during all QMS and/or similar and related audits.
- Authorized to represent the needs of the customer in internal functions in addressing QMS requirements for setting Quality Objectives.
- Ensure all sample submissions are correct and on time per customer requirements.
- Prepares all necessary reports as required by customers and staff personnel.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability, spc, etc., and the development of all Quality personnel.
- Authorized to follow-up customer concerns using appropriate reporting, and ensure corrective action is designed and implemented with all necessary documentation.
Bachelors or better in Quality Control or related field.
*Automotive Experience needed
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.