Do you want to join a fast growing company and become part of its CoDir? A dynamic team is waiting for you at Magellan Aerospace, Provence! We are looking for our new Quality Manager M/F on permanent contract. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will ensure the implementation, maintenance, improvement and proper application of the quality system in compliance with the requirements of EN9100, PART 21, PART 145, ISO 14001 and customer requirements.
- Implement a quality system that meets the requirements of the Magellan Group standards.
- Ensure the follow-up and proper application of this system through your department and the operational and administrative entities on site.
- Organize and manage audits and continuous controls and follow up on corrective actions if necessary.
- Manage product acceptance: validate compliance with customer requirements and regulations.
- Manage non-conformities and their corrective actions
- Verify the special process control files, decide on their qualification or withdrawal.
- Establish FAI files with the Methods department and manage the validation with the customer.
- Set up and maintain Magellan indicators
- Identify and ensure internal and group quality training
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen and discern
- Excellent time management skills
- Possess an engineering or Master’s degree in the field of Quality
- 3-5 years of experience in a Quality Assurance position
- Mastery of office automation tools
- Written and spoken English would be a plus