Large Automotive Manufacturing Company located in the Rochester Hills Michigan area is looking for a Corporate Quality Manager that will develop, direct and supervise the quality systems throughout the organization.
- Will be responsible for 5 facilities and the overall supplier quality, customer quality, document control, TS audits, customer audits, and prototypes.
- Monitor and Maintain Quality Standards
- Ensures that quality specifications and SOP’s are followed to insure consistency in the process
- Notifies Operations of Quality Issues
- Analyze quality trends
- Identifies and reports trends in quality which may impact customer requirements
- Prepares Quality Report for preventive action purposes
- Monitor and Maintain Quality system
- Documents and monitors all Quality requirements to insure the plant remains in compliance
- Coordinates all Quality Related Management Review / Activities
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Quality Management / Supervisory experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- 3+ years working as a Corporate Quality Manager
- 2+ years Automotive Experience
- Ability to lead root cause/corrective action processes (8D, 5 Why, Fishbone etc.)
- Detailed Knowledge of TS-16949 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- SPC, PPAP, PFMEA, CONTROL Plans, APQP
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.