Company needs candidate to be eligible to work in the US as a US Citizen ir US Green Card
- Establish and track Quality department goals, objectives and metrics
- Determine Quality department standards, practices and procedures
- Establish and maintain product Quality Standards
- Track external customer Quality issues, e.g. concerns, rejections, PPM, and problem solving
- Track internal customer Quality issues, e.g. Rejection Tags, and Process Alerts
- Track supplier Quality issues and performance
- Support plant safety procedures and safety policies
- Assist in daily review of production quality performance
- Assist Production to achieve effective and efficient production of quality parts
- Schedule and chair regular Quality Review meetings to Appraise Management of Quality Dept. issues to ensure suitability and effectiveness of Quality System
- Work with Engineering to develop project launch strategy
- Support advance Quality activities, elements and schedules
- Develop short and long-term strategy to support customer requirements, as required
Qualifications [Knowledge, Experience Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree-technical required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience plus
- High product launch exposure a plus.
- 3 years' experience (preferred) in Quality Management in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality practices and hands-on approach.
- Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, and Failure Mode & Effects Analysis.
- Willing to challenge existing design, process and produce better products.
- TS16949 Experience required
- Possess the ability to read and understand production and tooling drawings.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, facilitation, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is required.
- Automotive experience desired.
- Plastics and/or automotive experience.
- Familiar with ISO and automotive standards.