Lab SupervisorJoin one of the world leading aluminum extrusion manufacturers within their new state of the art facility in Northern Indiana.Responsibilities:
- Manages Daily Lab Functions
- Guarantees Certification Process
- Conducts Daily Process Audits
- Trains / Coaches Lab Personnel: 12 direct reports
- Testing Data Management
- Become a subject matter expert on the tensile testing process and all other processes / functions of the lab.
- Interprets Industry Standards
- Interprets Customer Testing Requirements
- Experience managing a team of 6 or more
- Metallurgy experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.