Job Type: Contract
Shift: 2nd shift - 5:00pm – 1:30am (2nd shift workers must train on 1st for a few weeks)
Salary: $17 p/hr
Job Code: EB-2495807395
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Quality Inspector to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Cypress, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Inspects, audits and reports on materials, processes and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company’s quality standards.
- Performs first article inspection (FAI) of newly designed or revised products.
- Identify problems and solve them independently, work with little to no supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Computer Skills: strong Microsoft Office, some experience working in an ERP system.
- Good communication skills (English - speak, read and write).
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments and to read engineering drawings, specifications and other technical literature is preferred. Minimum understanding of basic inspection tools.
- Ability to effectively use inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, tape measures, etc., and accomplish inspection of detailed parts.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.