Title: Quality Inspector
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job Code: EB-7127702971
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Quality Inspector to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Cypress, CA.
This is a temp to hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
This is a swing shift position.
- FAI (first article inspection) of newly designed or revised products.
- Inspection of incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications, engineering and purchase order.
- In-process inspection of parts being manufactured.
- Inspects sub-assemblies used in the construction of aircraft interiors and all final products prior to shipment.
- Interprets and reads engineering drawings, company and customer specifications to ensure accurate part manufacturing.
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure integrity and quality are not compromised by handling.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years of experience within a quality environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Associate degree or related certification preferred.
- Previous experience in Aerospace Manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, specifications, and other technical literature.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to work in a team environment; amicable.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.