Title: Quality Inspector
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-7582182537
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Quality Inspector to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Everett, WA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Inspect, audit and report on materials, processes and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company’s quality standards.
- Perform first article inspection (FAI) of newly designed or revised products.
- Inspection of incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications, engineering and purchase order.
- In-process inspection of parts being manufactured.
- Inspect sub-assemblies used in the construction of aircraft interiors and all final products prior to shipment.
- Interpret and read engineering drawings, company and customer specifications to ensure accurate part manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments and to read engineering drawings, specifications and other technical literature is preferred.
- Minimum understanding of basic inspection tools.
- Preferred two years working in similar role in manufacturing environment.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.